2015년 12월 1일 화요일

On 14th week

On 14 week We recorded our talks on video! We discuss on game shut down policy and abortion. First, I will talk about my experience on game. When I was an elementary school student, I was in Tomb raider and Tarzan game. After school, me and my friend were rushing out to my home and play the game. It was so thrilling and addicting. When I turn a middle school student, I fell in love with Maple story and Sims. I played a game at the middle of night. I want to stop playing but I cannot because it was so fun. I need help. I cannot sleep enough so I always sleepy on my daytime. Therefore I think shut down policy is very helpful to teenager who needs help. Second, I bring a topic about abortion. Abortion is very debatable issue in Korean and others as well. Basically, Abortion is illegal in Korea but according to a research in 2014, there are 350,000 abortions had happened. This is quite big figure. So I want to discuss on this issue with my classmate. I am a pro-choice person. If I were a pregnant unwanted, I want an abortion safely and legally. And I think women have to get their right to choice their body. And a baby is precious life so they should come out to the world very wanted and loved to live their life happily.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기